Monday, February 3, 2020

The Rudest Youtube Comment I have had

I woke up this Saturday morning to read this in my email feed"You Have a Youtube Comment".  Usually they are encouraging and I love my Youtube community.  Some one decided to be a busy bossy #^%!

Here is the rudeness award winning comment: 


Lady, i'm gonna be honest. You're making nothing but a regular soap. Shampoo bars never ever ever contain any lye!! If it contains lye it's just a soap, no matter what kind of fats you're using. Liquid shampoo never contains any lye. The REAL shampoo bars mainly contan SCI (Sodium Cocoyl Isethonate) or SLS but it is recommended to make it sulfate free so SCI is the right choice. Besides SCI it contain real things that matter to the hair like stuff that makes hair silky, smooth, condition it, makes the hair keep all the oils and moisture in. You also can not forget the scalp cause it's even more important than the hair. If it works for you it's fine but please don't sell the product that only claims to be shampoo bar but actually is nothing but a regular soap that is made with premium fats.



Dear Rude Youtube User: 

Thank you for your comment.  I enjoyed deleting it and blocking you from my channel.  It is unfortunate that our relationship had to be so short. 

1) The word Shampoo originates from India. 

The word shampoo entered the English language from the Indian subcontinent during the colonial era. It dates to 1762 and is derived from Hindi chāmpo (चाँपो [tʃãːpoː]), itself derived from the Sanskrit root chapati (चपति), which means to press, knead, soothe.

It has nothing to do with SCI, SLS, or any other detergent. 

2) Liquid shampoo originally was made with potassium hydroxide (KOH) which is called lye.  All liquid soaps are made with KOH.  It is a modern idea to replace soap with detergents. 

3) Shampoo is something used to wash hair.  A REAL shampoo bar is something that is formulated for washing hair. 

4) "Real things that matter to the hair"?  I use Sunflower oil and Rosemary Essential oil because they are awesome for hair.  Check, got that. 

5) I didn't forget the scalp, my bar is superfatted at 3% to ensure just enough free oils to treat your scalp like the wonderful thing it is. 

6) yes it works for me, it works for my family, it works for many repeat customers AND my shampoo has great reviews

7) I will sell what I want.  They only entity that can tell me NOT to sell something is  Health Canada. 

8) If you read my ingredients you would see they are pretty simple, NOT premium fats. 

9) Maybe you should get a bite to eat.  You sound Hangry to me. 

10) Although you are rude I wish you many Blessings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment